Create sentences on presente, paste and future tense
- Ana beats the task.
- The boys hear music.
- The pigeon drink water.
- Juan fights with his brother.
- The police find a body.
- Alicia forgets her task.
- The girl keeps her toy.
- Luis and Alberto buy his books.
- The women sing.
- Marta forgives her father.
- Julio and Esteban came from Mexico.
- Luisa fed the dog.
- She flew to Miami last week.
- The children drew beautiful pictures.
- The workers dug a deep hole.
- The leaves of the trees fell earlier.
- Miguel misunderstood Sandra.
- The boy broke the door.
- Monica felt sick in her vacations to Europe.
- My sister made ginger cookies.
- Carlos will freeze without a coat.
- Alex will take English classes.
- The movie will begin in 5 minutes.
- My mom will drive to Chiriqui next weekend.
- I will do my homework tomorrow.
- Federico will pay his credit card.
- If you don’t follow instructions will lose our trust.
- Martin will sell his house.
- The baby will swim in the pool.
- Laura and I will eat at Fridays in a few hours.
Citar este texto en formato APA: _______. (2016). WEBSCOLAR. Create sentences on presente, paste and future tense. https://www.webscolar.com/create-sentences-on-presente-paste-and-future-tense. Fecha de consulta: 30 de octubre de 2020.